There are thousands of kids’ toys that are available in the market today that claim to stimulate a baby’s mental and physical development and learning abilities. Starting from the very first months of a baby’s life, parents (and grandparents!) from all over the world have spent big amounts of money in investing on brain-stimulating and skill-building toys.
Many physical, cognitive, and emotional milestones happen to infants even just after being born. Experts from around the globe are dedicated to coming up with engaging and interactive toys for babies to help them achieve these very important milestones.
Among the many educational toys that deliver great results is the TOYK Kids Toys Musical Colorful Baby Fun House. This well-thought-of toy can help babies recognize various shapes, animals, and colors, which will boost his or her visual development.
This toy can also help baby’s eye and hand coordination as well as finger muscles’ flexibility. It also comes with fun sounds and a mini-piano, which is designed to help them learn different rhythms and beats while simultaneously improving their fine-motor skills.
- Comes with 11 pieces of 3-D blocks of different animals and shapes
- Has 22 different sound effects
- Six kinds of animals sounds to help babies learn about different animals
- Eight kinds of musical scales
- Eight pieces of music
- A set of colored beads designed to help toddlers understand simple math concepts such as addition and subtraction
- A combination of vibrant, colorful lights
- Recommended educational toy for babies aged 18 months and above
- Because this product comes with various activities that promote both physical and cognitive development, it is perfect for both babies and toddlers. When you invest in one today while your baby is still in his or her formative years, you can rest assured that it would become one of his most favorite toys for a long time.
- When the piano keys are struck, both light and sound effects are activated. This is particularly useful in teaching youngsters that all of their actions have a corresponding reaction.
- Each and every side of the “house” offers a different activity, which would make any baby occupied for a couple of hours. With this toy, they will be introduced to a lot of things including basic mathematical concepts, various colors and shapes, different music and sound effects, and several kinds of animals.
- This product is made from plastic, which may not be a preferred toy material for some parents
- It requires an AA battery for the lights and sound effects to function
What It Offers
If you are looking for a sturdy and cost-effective educational toy for your youngster, TOYK Kids Toys, Musical Colorful Baby Fun House would be a great investment. This toy can spike up interest in kids aged 18 months and above.
It offers a wide range of fun and engaging activities that stimulate both cognitive and physical development. It is also very colorful and comes with eight different musical scales as well as lighting effects designed to catch your baby’s interest for a long time.
This very well-thought-of toy also comes with more than 10 pieces of 3-D blocks of different animals and shapes that are to be inserted into a corresponding hole in the “house.” This feature will not only teach your baby about various shapes and animals but also help in the development of his or her eye and hand coordination ability.
With its colorful beads, you can teach your toddler about simple math concepts such as basic addition and subtraction. These movable beads act as an abacus to assist in the better understanding of mathematical concepts.
Various animal sounds are also incorporated into this toy to help babies learn about different animals and their sounds. A mini-piano is also built into this toy to encourage your baby’s interest in music further.
Another added feature that this toy has that you cannot find in any other educational toys in the market today is the key and lock activity. You can spend a lot of time playing with your baby and teaching him or her how to use keys to open the door of the “house.” This feature, along with many other activities that this toy offers, can exercise your baby’s finger muscle flexibility and eye and hand coordination ability.
This very useful toy only weighs two pounds, which makes it a perfect toy for babies and toddlers.
When Compared to Other Educational Toys
As was mentioned earlier, thousands of educational toys for babies and toddlers are available in the market today. One example of an educational toy that has almost the same features that TOYK Kids Toys: Musical Colorful Baby Fun House offers is the VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube.
When compared with each other, you can see a lot of similarities between these two educational toys. However, TOYK Kids Toys: Musical Colorful Baby Fun House offers more features and activities than the VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube. Its mini-piano, as well as the key-and-lock activity, are what makes this toy stand out from other educational toys that are in the market today.
On the other hand, VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube boasts more musical scales with 25 different songs and melodies that your baby can enjoy. This toy will keep any toddler aged six months up to three years old entertained for a very long time.
Both toys encourage the development of a baby’s physical and cognitive abilities through various activities that involve music, colors, lights, and sound effects.
The VerdictTOYK Kids Toys: Musical, Colorful Baby Fun House could be a very wise investment for your baby or toddler. Because it comes with a lot of fun and engaging activities that help in the development of both physical and cognitive abilities, you will be better off when you buy this product for your youngster.
Its various features can arouse interest in babies for quite a long time. From embedding shapes into holes to various musical scales, animal sounds, and light effects, you can rest assured that you are getting the best value for your money.
This educational toy can also guarantee not just long-lasting enjoyment but also help in the development of your baby’s eye and hand coordination, finger muscle flexibility, and various cognitive abilities.